Why Choose Whey Protein?
Compared to other proteins, the most notable difference of whey is its higher percentage of essential amino acids (the ones your body does not make). This benefits people who take part in exercise and sporting activities. Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
Benefits of GF-1:
- Increases in muscle size
- Low carb
- Increases in cardiovascular function
- Weight Loss
- Helps protein synthesis
- Muscular endurance
- Abundant antioxidants
USN Pure Protein GF-1:
- Pantothenic acid supports normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, Vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- Pantothenic acid also contributes to normal mental performance and a reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis & the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Folic acid also supports normal amino acid synthesis and functioning of the immune system.
- Niacin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
WHO SHOULD USE IT:
Any person who needs a high quality, balanced protein shake
It’s ideal for active people following a low carb eating plan
USN’s Pure Protein is a protein blend consisting of a precise mixture of different protein sources. Protein is the structural core of the human body and is at work in every single cell. Protein performs many essential functions in the body. It is required for growth and repair of tissues.
The quality of a protein is determined by its amino acid profile. Milk and high-quality soy, combine essential and nonessential amino acids (protein building blocks) to support muscle growth and maintenance.
USN’s Pure Protein provides an excellent source of protein which the body can use to build and maintain muscle tissue during and after intense physical activity. This scientifically engineered formula is a must for any athlete, body-builder or individual. Pure Protein isa great tasting shake and mixes easily.